Truly Follower

FB's Follower

My Kind Of Guy! :)

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
    I didn't need it . It shouldn't be a problem as long as he know how to love me well

2. Smart?
    Of course but I didn't expect him to be a Perfect ! Like those peoples always says "NOBODY PERFECT!" aha

3. Preferred age?
    Not too old and of course not younger than me . I just need man who is so matured !

4. Preferred height?
    I love tall guy but its ok if I got shorter than me "Murah Rezeki okey"

5. How about sense of humor?
  For sure yes .

6. How about piercings?
    Nah! i need him in a clean okey . No piercings please sayang . Buruk lah..

7. Accepts you for who you are?
    Absolutely YES . If not , Just get a life, man .

8. Pink hair?
    HAHAHA Dont be so stupid okey sayang if you really want to color your hair . Think Wisely

9. Mushy or no?
    Entah

10. Thin or fat?
     Not really thin like TIANG and not really fat like belon . But i want his tummy boncet hahah COMEL

11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)?
      Bright skin please .

12. Long hair or short hair?
      Of course short ok . I hate a guy who with a long hair . Messy okey

13. Plastic or metal?
      Metal .

14. Smells good?
      of course, smells good is nice . i preferred originally smells :)

15. Smoker?
      No way , I want him to stop smoking ! please sayang , for me...

16. Drinker?
      NO NO NO . middle finger from me if he touch that .

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
     No NO NO

18. Muscular?
      Entah , janji sehat

19. Plays piano?
     Yes I want him to play piano for me :) SO ?

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
      Man , He is a guitarist :) I love that . So sweet when 1 boy play a song for his sweetheart *Kelip2 mata*

21. Plays violin?
      Ermmm no no .

22. Sings very well?
     Yap absolutely I need that . So i can going to Karoke with him

23. Vain?
       Nah nah!

24. With glasses?
      No No No . I want only 2eyes . not 4eyes but in future i think he need it .

25. With braces?
      ermmm its okey . It will be cute

26. Shy type?
     Not too shy and not too show off . Nanti org tak suka . Speaking of that , i just need a low profile guy :)

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
     HAH ! Now everything like sucks

28. Active or passive?
     Active . I dont like lazy man

29.tight or THE BOMB?
     TIGHT :) too da bomd ssh nak handle nanti :p

30. Singer or dancer?
      both :)

31. Stunner?
     Ok what...

32. Hiphop?
     No No No Like a cacat man only .

33. Earrings?
     No No No . kesian anak nanti

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends/boyfriends-until-you-drop?
     ?? what the hell of this question

 35.Dimples?
      HAHAHA I dont need it . As long as his smile is cute its okey for me . No need to be proud too much of this .

36. Bookworm?
      YES ! because I love reading .

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
      Yes why not :) Sweet

38. Playful?
      No No No I hate it so fuckin much !

39. Flirt?
      Flirt to me only can :) HAHAHA

40. Poem writer?
     Dont want . Merepek nanti

41. Serious?
     not too serious and not too playful . Depands on the situations

42. Campus crush?
      eeuwww hell yah !

43. Can draw?
     Yes yes ,:)

44. Religious?
      Islam.

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
      No No I dont like this kind of guy . What you get if you tease somebody, man ? Think of it !

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
     Computer games geek is more better . or none of both

47. Speaks 20 languages?
    Hopefully :)

48. Loyal or faithful?
     Both.

49. Good kisser?
     Yes Yes Yes . So he can kiss me everyday . If not , eeuwww bye bye

50. Loves children?
      Yes, i need this kind of guy , good for me in future :) Heee

Thanks for your reading,please leave your feedback or comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Segala yang tercatat tercotot di atas ini adalah HAKMILIK Lyn Marzuki