Truly Follower

FB's Follower

♥ FOUR YEARS ♥


A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails

In my friend, I find a second self

Yes'm, old friends is always best, 'less you can catch a new one that's fit to make an old one out of

♥Hold a true friend with both your hands♥

Friends are relatives you make for yourself

The best rule of friendship is to keep your heart a little softer than your head

A friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.  If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.  If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.  If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.  But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me

No road is long with good company


Babe, today we are friends at four years! I can't believe it okey. Four years but it was seems I know you guys yesterday. For four years we are friends many challenges, ups and downs we've gone through together. We fight, we argued, we are joyful, we laughed. Many thing we do together and all was still embedded in my mind. I miss our time at school, studying in the same class, go to the canteen together, coming home from school together, fun is it? Ermm, but I know the joy of it will not be returned. It's ok, as long as we are still together and still maintain our friendship. And I want you guys to know that I really love you forever. Four years is very meaningful to me okey. I hope you guys are also the same . :) Sayang korang sangat, No matter what happens I hope our friendly relations will not FALTER ! REMEMBER....

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive

It takes a long time to grow an old friend

A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world

Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty

A friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should

A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself

What is a friend?  A single soul dwelling in two bodies
I like her because she smiles at me and means it


Thanks for your reading,please leave your feedback or comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Segala yang tercatat tercotot di atas ini adalah HAKMILIK Lyn Marzuki