Truly Follower

FB's Follower

April Fool was Very FOOL!


Okay FINE,I felt like I was already hit by stupid April Fool joke!Yes, Yes too stupidas I already mentioned in facebook,
start at 12 midnight tonight (yesterday), I will not Entertain any sillyjoke, aka April Fool or until 12 midnight tomorrow @, @ Pleasetake note ya. =,='' hahaha.
 But I apparently have been hit in silence!. Not by anyone, not with any place, but with my own identity card.How? Hahaha I really hate to tell but I have to tell the blog, so I was feeling the pressure will be reduced ... Fun? Haha

Today, after working hours, I asked my mom accompanying me to the National Registration Department, to take my identity card, where is already taken. I'm very happy, because finally I have a new identity card and I'm safe to go anywhere. Then, my mom took me to thepharmacy to buy prescription medication. After that, I brought my mom to a shoe store because my mom wanted to buy shoes to wear to work. I also bought a pair of shoes. Done, I went home with Mom.

I'm happy to have a new identity card, I suddenly received a phone call from Diyana Tiara, she invites me to learn to drive. Okay, I go to get to wear pants. With surprise, I found my money in a pants pocket.
Then I was very angry, because my identity card found on the back pockets of the trousers .. It's all a waste of time, money, etc! Yes, Ifelt like I was hit by April Fool. Ok thanks

Thanks for your reading,please leave your feedback or comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Segala yang tercatat tercotot di atas ini adalah HAKMILIK Lyn Marzuki