Truly Follower

FB's Follower

Thanks SIAL !

Proudly, I would like to inform that I have received the First Warning Letter from my manager this morning on the offense who is stupid, irresponsible and very selfish. Thanks to these people because you are able to affect the reputation of my work. I pray that one day what you have done this would have happened to you also. Yaa, I pray for that fer sure. Enjoy and have fun. What do you give, you will get back so yeah. 

Hello,next times if you do not have the money, dont act like you got a lot of money. Because of your foolish behavior, others had to endure. 
You are very stupid ! 
SIAL

*ggggrrrrrr

Thanks for your reading,please leave your feedback or comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Segala yang tercatat tercotot di atas ini adalah HAKMILIK Lyn Marzuki