Truly Follower

FB's Follower

Dear BFF,



Am I that cause the destruction of my Friendship? Oh Sorry .
Am I at fault, if I hurt my Best Friend? Oh Sorry .
Am I at fault, if I were to remain silent? Oh Sorry .
Am I at fault, if I neglected by my own Best Friend? Oh Sorry .
Am I at fault, if she makes me so? Oh Sorry

If all this is wrong of me, I ask a MILLION SORRY for her . 
Yes, we have been friends for many years but it was not a promise that we escape from problems or misunderstandings in a Friendship . 
The Longer we are friends the our friendship bond stronger .
Just because we are preoccupied with something that is not definitely belong to us,
we have neglected something that is ours. 
Something that definitely belong to us at any time can be lost,
and at that time, do not regret because it is too late . 
For now, you're still my Best Friend.  




Thanks for your reading,please leave your feedback or comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Segala yang tercatat tercotot di atas ini adalah HAKMILIK Lyn Marzuki