Truly Follower

FB's Follower

What Happen?


Lately, I often quarrel and misunderstanding with my BFF . 
Why Why Why Why ?
Why am I so touched? 
As this myself growing more and more trials were fired . 
Do I need to keep going like this huh? Damn it !
I'm so fed up and you guys know what? I feel like I need to removing all memory of me .
Plus, I need to again find myself a new one . Can I ? 

But that's impossible because I was me and difficult for me to forget all that passed.
This is because the memory was too beautiful to forget at all .
Okey then, hopefully everything returns to normalcy!
I want all like before .
I still the same ~
No change, No Difference. 

*winkwink

Thanks for your reading,please leave your feedback or comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Segala yang tercatat tercotot di atas ini adalah HAKMILIK Lyn Marzuki