Truly Follower

FB's Follower

Berhabuk Habis

How should I start ? LOL Okay, I want to apologize for taking too long not updating this blog . In fact, I'd feel awkward now because I feel that this blog does not seem to accept me again . My last post was in Dec 2012 . Now, June 2013 . Wow, almost five months I have not touched this blog . So sad .

However, there is nothing interesting change in my life . It's just, I now have grown up and I'm already 21 years old . Hoyeah ! Hoyeah ! I am also now a fiancée . I was safely engaged with Izman Khairul Bin Shamsuddin on Dec 16 2013 in Penang . Cool huh ? 

Emm what else ? Ouh ya, I just finished a vacation with LAFIAN'S FAMILY in Pulau Perhentian. I was on vacation for 3 days and 2 nightsc. The place is beautiful and very suitable for those who love the beach . 

Perhentian Island 

Peaceful

LAFIANS FAMILY

LAFIANS FAMILY

Well, I stop here first . Sorry if this post is too short and looks like a real mess . I will try to update to the next . 

Follow all this : 

Instagram - lynmarzuki
Keek - lynmarzuki
Twitter - @lynmarzuki
Online Shop Insta : pickcouples
YouTube - LynMucux
Facebook - Lyn Marzuki


Thanks for your reading,please leave your feedback or comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Segala yang tercatat tercotot di atas ini adalah HAKMILIK Lyn Marzuki